ABN: 59 604 092 355 Tel: 1300 859 394 Email: email@example.com
Office/ Showroom 51 Innovation circuit Wangara WA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
We, the company will:
- Carry out work as agreed on the contract.
- Not accept responsibility for storm or other damage following Installation of work done by the tradespeople.
- Not take responsibility for damage to any motor vehicles parked on or next to the premises. Whilst the Company will take every reasonable precaution, there are risks of damage to vehicles and other obstructions around the property and therefore must be removed from the immediate vicinity while work is in progress.
- Charge interest in accordance with the applicable rate of interest of the Supreme Court in the State in which this agreement is entered into on any outstanding balance beyond the due date.
You, the Client will:
- Remove all motor vehicles and other obstructions from around the property and not permit motor vehicles to be parked on the premises prior to and while the work is in progress.
- Ensure persons & pets stay clear from the work area at all times while the work is in progress.
- Pay the contract price in full on completion.
- Remove all soft furnishings, blinds, and any other obstructions within 1 meter of windows/doors to be replaced prior to installation.
Client means the purchaser of the company’s product and services.
Company means Climateframe Double Glazing.
Contract Price means the total agreed price for all goods and services provided by the Company to the Client.
Installation means to place in position for service.
Date of Commencement:
The estimated date of commencement is an estimate only of when goods may be available for delivery. The Company shall not be liable for any delays caused by production. Exemptions Unless otherwise detailed in this agreement the work to be carried out is to supply and install new windows and/or door.
This does not include any unforeseen complications, alterations or materials other than stated in the agreement. If any unforeseen events occur the work may be carried out by the Company on an agreed additional price with the client.
Any cancellation of this agreement must be made in writing to the Company. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure the cancellation is received by the Company.
The cancellation of the agreement at the instigation of the Client will incur a cancellation charge as set out below. If cancellation occurs:
- Prior to ordering of material the cancellation charge will be 10% of the Contract price;
- After ordering of material and before manufacture the cancellation charge will be 15% of the Contract price;
- After manufacture of the product and prior to installation the cancellation charge will be 50% of the Contract price.
This order shall be deemed to constitute the entire Agreement between the parties and to the extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, and warranties expressly excluded. The Agreement is subject to final approval by the Company. When the Company approves this order the Agreement is binding on both parties.
Any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by the company in recovering outstanding balances due by the Client to the company under this Agreement, including all reasonable debt recovery fees and solicitors costs shall be paid by the client to the Company upon demand. Interest is payable by the Client to the Company on all outstanding balances owed by the Client to the Company under this Agreement in accordance with the applicable rate of interest of the Supreme Court of the state in which the order is placed at the time of making the order.
The Client agrees that the company may use a credit report for the collecting overdue payments. If the Company considers it relevant to collect overdue balances, the client agrees to the Company receiving from a reporting agency a credit report containing personal information about the Client in relation to collecting outstanding balances.
The Company is bound by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Principles set out in the Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988. Certain information about clients is retained for a warranty and other purpose related to our commercial operations but is not divulged to third parties.
The Client is responsible for ensuring all the details contained in the Agreement is correct and understanding the Terms and Conditions of Sale.